My So Called Pond Life

Welcome to my blog of my backyard Watergarden & Pond. Here you will find tons of pictures of my Pond & Water Garden, Waterfalls, Stream, Turtles, Frogs, Koi, Plants & other Local SO Cal Wildlife that stop in to visit my little ecosystem, plus links to ponds groups, info, and supplies. See how the pond grows over time, & feel free to ask any ?'s you may have about the build, maintance, & costs of building your own backyard pond!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pond Turtles seem happy with New Pond Edging






Well it seems my turtles really like the new stream in the pond since I Re-Edged it. Now they dont have to fight over sunbathing spots, only concern is that they will just keep going as there is now nothing holding them back from taking a walk around my back yard. I already have one large slider hibernating in my vegetable garden! lol Anyway I love to watch these guys, they make my pond IMHO. The Minnows also seem to really like the new stream, Ive been watching as they try and swim up to the 2nd pond using the new improved stream. Somehow some have made it, since the 2nd pond is now teeming with minnows too. Trying to figure out some more edging tricks, maybe going to add a beach to stick my feet in! :-) check back soon to see what I do next, the plan is in the works.

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Support This Site