My So Called Pond Life

Welcome to my blog of my backyard Watergarden & Pond. Here you will find tons of pictures of my Pond & Water Garden, Waterfalls, Stream, Turtles, Frogs, Koi, Plants & other Local SO Cal Wildlife that stop in to visit my little ecosystem, plus links to ponds groups, info, and supplies. See how the pond grows over time, & feel free to ask any ?'s you may have about the build, maintance, & costs of building your own backyard pond!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dragonflies pay Pond a Visit







They Come most every morning! Sometimes one sometimes a half dozen! Orange, Purple, Blue, the colors are so cool. I remember dragon flies from growing up on a lake in NJ, some grow to the size of a small bird! So great that my pond is attracting such animals, really shows how you can build your own backyard ecosystem!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Support This Site