My So Called Pond Life

Welcome to my blog of my backyard Watergarden & Pond. Here you will find tons of pictures of my Pond & Water Garden, Waterfalls, Stream, Turtles, Frogs, Koi, Plants & other Local SO Cal Wildlife that stop in to visit my little ecosystem, plus links to ponds groups, info, and supplies. See how the pond grows over time, & feel free to ask any ?'s you may have about the build, maintance, & costs of building your own backyard pond!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Minnows Spawn and Spawn



Well I just cant believe the numbers tha the minnows are spawning into too! AMazingly there must be over 500 minnows now and seems like growing by the day! More and More babies being born, and the older ones are now starting to get bigger! Anyone know how often or how many times minnows will spawn? I know they do it when the water gets warmer, and it is the perfect time for that, Im just wondering now if I shouldl start giving away some minnows! Anyone with a pond in the LA area that wants some Free Minnows please email me! Otherwise the pons growth is amazing me, everyday lately it seems like something new is going on! Anyway here are a few more shots taken this morning of the minnows--the entire pond is covered like this!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Support This Site