My So Called Pond Life

Welcome to my blog of my backyard Watergarden & Pond. Here you will find tons of pictures of my Pond & Water Garden, Waterfalls, Stream, Turtles, Frogs, Koi, Plants & other Local SO Cal Wildlife that stop in to visit my little ecosystem, plus links to ponds groups, info, and supplies. See how the pond grows over time, & feel free to ask any ?'s you may have about the build, maintance, & costs of building your own backyard pond!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blue Damselfly Visit Today



Last week it was a pair of Orange Dragon Flies enjoying the pond, this week what I thought was a blue one, was actually a blue damselfly ! They are so pretty! The Oranges Ones were easier to get a picture of, this blue one refused to sit still! lol He did seem to be enjoying himself....lol

PS-Im off to the Home Depot to pick up a few bags of river rock. Going to use the suggestion from Amazing Aquascapes, A Big THANKS, and fix up my stream! Check back later today or tomorrow when I add shots of the FIX! And then you can let me know if it was worth it. Check out the message board to see the Post and Pictured Description of Amazing Aquascapes Help and Suggestion. Thanks again guys

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Support This Site