My So Called Pond Life

Welcome to my blog of my backyard Watergarden & Pond. Here you will find tons of pictures of my Pond & Water Garden, Waterfalls, Stream, Turtles, Frogs, Koi, Plants & other Local SO Cal Wildlife that stop in to visit my little ecosystem, plus links to ponds groups, info, and supplies. See how the pond grows over time, & feel free to ask any ?'s you may have about the build, maintance, & costs of building your own backyard pond!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hiding Liner - Before & After



Here are the Before and after shot of the stream! 10X more natural looking I think. I cant wait to try my hand at some more edging soon. Just need to come up with my "grand plan". Even God took a few days in creating earth, so If it takes me a year to get my pond exactly the way I want so be it! Half the fun at least for me is the tinkering and re-arranging on the pond and plants. Anyway Hope this helped some with the same problem, I know I was at my end of ideas for hiding the stream liner--so again a big thanks to the guys at amazing aquascape..I am going to get me one of their Natural Pool One Day so I can swim with my Koi and Turtles! :-) lol

My only concern with the stream now is that it is even easier for predators and or my turtles to get in or out! Hopefully my turtles are happy where they are, all but the big slider who has buried itself in my vegetable garden! lol Only time shall tell....

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Support This Site