My So Called Pond Life

Welcome to my blog of my backyard Watergarden & Pond. Here you will find tons of pictures of my Pond & Water Garden, Waterfalls, Stream, Turtles, Frogs, Koi, Plants & other Local SO Cal Wildlife that stop in to visit my little ecosystem, plus links to ponds groups, info, and supplies. See how the pond grows over time, & feel free to ask any ?'s you may have about the build, maintance, & costs of building your own backyard pond!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Cactus and Succulents Flowering around Pond






Here are some shots of some of the Cactus and Succulents I have tucked in and around the pond, and since its summer most are starting or are flowering! Cactus and Succulent flowers to me are some of the most beautiful flowers you will see. Dont believe me just take a look and let the pictures be the judge.I'll try and take some better ones. I Wish the flowers on the tall cactus would open wider, but they keep dying off just before fully opening. :-(
Anyway I thought some of you east coast and colder weather ponders might get a kick out of some of the funky plants us So Cal Ponders have going! lol

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Support This Site