My So Called Pond Life

Welcome to my blog of my backyard Watergarden & Pond. Here you will find tons of pictures of my Pond & Water Garden, Waterfalls, Stream, Turtles, Frogs, Koi, Plants & other Local SO Cal Wildlife that stop in to visit my little ecosystem, plus links to ponds groups, info, and supplies. See how the pond grows over time, & feel free to ask any ?'s you may have about the build, maintance, & costs of building your own backyard pond!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pond Frogs







Here are the Frogs that hatched from Tadpoles in the last week! Not sure what type of frog they are? or if they will stick around? As I posted yesterday in "Survival of the Fitest"--one of them already met his maker in a unknown homicide the other day! Anyone with info or a idea what type of frogs these are please comment! i think they are bull frogs!

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!
Support This Site